STAY AT HOME ORDER EXTENDED
Governor DeWine has announced that Ohio Department of Health Director, Dr. Amy Acton, has extended the Stay at Home Order for the State of Ohio. This order goes into effect on Monday, April 6, 2020 and remains in place until May 1, 2020.
There a few exemptions to this order and you may leave your house for the following reasons:
1) Seeing to the health and safety of oneself, a family or household member, or person who is unable to or should not leave their home (including pets).
2) Obtaining necessary supplies and services for oneself, a family or household member, or person who is unable to or should not leave their home, or to deliver those services or supplies to others.
3) Engaging in outdoor activity, provided individuals comply with social distancing. Individuals may go to public parks and open outdoor recreation areas; however, public access playgrounds are to be closed.
4) Engaging in certain types of work providing essential products and services at essential businesses or operations or to otherwise carry out minimum basic operations.
5) Taking care of others, such as a family member, friend, or pet in another household, and to transport family members, friends, or pets. Attending weddings and funerals is permitted.