City of Madeira Employment Opportunities:
The City Treasurer is a part-time position that serves as the chief fiscal and accounting officer of the City. Treasurer is a City Council appointment for a two year term beginning December 1, 2019.
- Receipt and deposit of all funds
- Collection of all funds due to the City
- Signs all checks and vouchers for the disbursement of funds
- Works closely with the City Manager to prepare and manage the City Budget
- Oversees the City’s Finance Department, including the Tax Department (Three full-time staff)
- Accounting and/or finance degree
- Municipal or Government Accounting experience preferred
- Licensed CPA preferred
- Flexible schedule - Average of 4 to 5 hours per week.
- Additional time and availability required during State of Ohio’s annual financial audit.
- Annual State of Ohio training required – 8 hours per year.
- Dependent on Qualifications
Send Resume, letter of interest, salary requirements and three professional references to Tom Moeller, City Manager at email@example.com or mail to: 7141 Miami Avenue, Madeira, OH 45243.