Senior Center at Traditions Reservation Request
THIS DOCUMENT IS AN APPLICATION TO RESERVE THE SENIOR CENTER AT TRADITIONS. NO RESERVATION IS FINAL UNTIL CONFIRMATION IS RECEIVED.
- The Senior Center at Traditions is for the use of senior residents, age 50+.
- There is no fee to reserve the Senior Center at Traditions.
- Reservations are prioritized on a first-come, first –served basis; confirmation of the reservation will be sent to the Applicant via email and telephone call.
- The Applicant is responsible for all set-up and clean-up of the reserved space.
- The Senior Resident reserving the space must be present the entire duration of the event.
- The City of Madeira is not responsible for any injuries that many occur in conjunction with use of the space.
The purpose of booking a space in the Senior Center at Traditions is to promote social interactions that enrich the lives of seniors in our community. Private engagements are only available for residents.