Brush & Limb Pick-Up
Spring Brush and Limb Pick-Up is scheduled for May 6–17, 2019. We are unable to give specific days when we will be in certain areas. For that reason, please have all brush and limbs at the curb by 7 AM on Monday, May 6th.
Guidelines for Pick-Up:
- Please stack your brush, limbs, and sticks neatly so our Public Works Department can move quickly through the City.
- Limbs should be no larger than 8 inches in diameter and no longer than 10 feet.
- Place brush and limbs at the curb with the cut sections facing the street.
- Small twigs/sticks should be bundled with twine or placed in an empty garbage can or box.
- PLEASE DO NOT USE PLASTIC BAGS OR LAWN BAGS.
- Pine branches may be placed at the curb, but, please, no loose pine needles.
- Do not include any type of yard waste, e.g., grass clippings, leaves, or ornamental grasses.
This program is strictly for the removal of brush and limbs that may be chipped; no stumps, root balls, railroad ties, or wood fencing please.
Wood chips are available to be delivered to your home. Please call us at (513) 561-7228 no later than May 6th to be put on the Wood Chip List. A full dump truck load is equivalent to 6-8 cubic yards. We will deliver full loads only; all deliveries will be made during the 2 weeks following the Spring Brush and Limb Pick-Up. These chips are very raw and are not recommended for placement near your foundation, plants, or shrubs.