Brush & Limb Pick-Up
Spring Brush and Limb Pick-Up is scheduled for May 3 - 14, 2020. Brush will be collected by Zones, however, we are unable to give specific days when we will be on a specific street. Streets in ZONE A will have their brush picked up the week of May 3rd. Streets in ZONE B will have their brush picked up the week of May 10th. Please have all brush and limbs at the curb by 7:00AM on the the Monday of your week. Zone listing is available HERE.
Guidelines for Pick-Up:
- Please stack your brush, limbs, and sticks neatly so our Public Works Department can move quickly through the City.
- Limbs should be no larger than 8 inches in diameter and no longer than 10 feet.
- Place brush and limbs at the curb with the cut sections facing the street.
- Small twigs/sticks should be bundled with twine or placed in an empty garbage can or box.
- PLEASE DO NOT USE PLASTIC BAGS OR LAWN BAGS.
- Pine branches may be placed at the curb, but, please, no loose pine needles.
- Do not include any type of yard waste, e.g., grass clippings, leaves, or ornamental grasses.
This program is strictly for the removal of brush and limbs that may be chipped; no stumps, root balls, railroad ties, or wood fencing please.
Wood chips are available to be delivered to your home. Please call us at (513) 561-7228 no later than May 3th to be put on the Wood Chip List. A full dump truck load is equivalent to 6-8 cubic yards. We will deliver full loads only; all deliveries will be made during the 2 weeks following the Spring Brush and Limb Pick-Up. These chips are very raw and are not recommended for placement near your foundation, plants, or shrubs.